Many years of experience in group travel and a host family there to look after your clients needs and wishes makes us your perfect destination!
Fritz Hönig will accompany his resident guests on all excursions - you can´t wish for more to guarantee a stress free and well organised tour programme! Kirchschlag´s location between Vienna and Graz (90 kms each) makes it the ideal starting point for day trips to Austria´s loveliest spots!
We are happy to help you create and organise your tour programme, suited to your needs and wishes.
Group rates will be sent to you upon request - please ask for our group folder with details incl. excursions, etc!
Break your journey
Are you still looking for a "delicious" stopping place to break your tour? Whether you prefer a full Luncheon or Dinner or just a small selection from our menu - we will send you suggestions to suit your needs and wishes, depending on the size of your group. Coach parking next to the Hotel (public).
half day trips - What about....
- Bucklige Welt with fortified churches and local farm-inn or Schnaps-tasting
- Guided walk in Kirchschlag with castle ruin
- Passion play Kirchschlag - 2020
- Mörbisch Theatre Lake festival or Opera festival St. Margarethen
- Hike to local inn with snack of cold cuts & cheeses and music
- Nature park Hohe Wand with its spectacular Skywalk
- Hermanns cave Kirchberg am Wechsel
- Wine region Südliches Burgenland mit wine tasting
- Draisinentour Burgenland
- Bernstein with Besuch Felsenmuseum
day trips - what about....
- Vienna with guided tour and visit to a "Heuriger"
- Graz with guided tour and Lippizaner stud Piber
- Wasserschloß Laxenburg
- Burg Forchtenstein and Neusiedler See with boat tour and horse-drawn carriage
- Blaufränkischland - Red wine route Burgenlandes with wine tasting
- Funicular railway on to the Schneeberg (2075 m)
- Semmering with trainjourney on UNESCO Heritage tracks
- Styria: Apfelstrasse (Apple road), Schilcherland (wine region) und Buschenschank (local farm-inn)
- Hungary Schloß Förted (border crossing in 30 kms), Sopron and wine tasting in Deutschkreutz
- Bratislava with guided tour
- Pilgrimage site Mariazell
- Vorau abbey, villages and Kürbiskernmühle (pumpkin seed mill)
- Riegersburg, chocolate manufacture Zotter, Schnapsbrennerei Gölles, Schinkenmanufaktur Vulcano und local farm-inn
- Castle and zoo Herberstein, Stubenbergsee, local farm-inn